Home Forums Modern 1-100 Modern Chinese military vehicles

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by shelldrake shelldrake 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Tony Noble
    Tony Noble
    Participant

A while back I posted some painted models I had 3d printed that were made from a student who had scanned some of Norincos vehicles, I converted the scans to a STL format. I have since improved my CAD skills substantially and now can make a respectable amount of modern PLA.
    Here are some screenshots of models I have done in CAD and can now 3D print. These models are scaled to 1-100 but I can scale them up without much problem.

ZBD 97 AFV

WZ 551 4×4 AT vehicle

WZ213 Light tank with 105mm gun, amphibious

ZTZ99A MBT

Type 96 MBT

ZBD 95 AA

Type 92 AFV 6×6

Type 89

Type 88C MBT

Type 77 APC

Type 69 MBT

Type 60 light tank, a clone of PT76

Self propelled 152mm Howitzer, I forget the designation off the top of my head.
    So as you can see I have been busy and can do lots of goodies now. Let me know what you think, thanks.

shelldrake
    shelldrake
    Participant

These look great. If I could find some 15mm PLA infantry that suited my wallet* I would be tempted to get some for an opponent for my Modern Aussies.

*Actually, it is the postage that is a killer. Rebel Miniatures makes some PLA I would like but the postage to Australia is almost double the price of the figures, and with the exchange rate on top of that…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.