Home Forums Fantasy General Fantasy 15mm Beauties from Croms Anvil.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Participant

These beauties just arrived from Michael Stockin @ http://cromsanvil.co.uk
    Really looking forward to getting some paint on them, they’re so full of character 😁

What game/rules will you be using?

Participant

I’m sure I’ll find a way so shoehorning them into Gruntz. Everyone needs neomystic cultists right? 

Ooooh! That’s exciting… The castings look great

Participant

My set of figures just dropped through my letterbox and landed on the doormat.   They are beautifully detailed and I am really looking forward to painting them.  Size-wise they are a very nice match for 15mm Minifigs (which is great because that is what most of my figures are) but they look totally at home alongside the Copplestone barbarians.  They are really nicely proportioned figures and I hope Mike will be producing more of them in the future because this is an excellent start.

Just got home and mine are sat in letterbox too – thanks! I did somehow stupidly forget to order the two fellas I was most excited about, but that’s easily solved! Lovely little minis – fit in well with this pack that arrived yesterday too

http://www.forgedinbattle.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=86_189&product_id=734

Now how’s that temple coming along???

Now how’s that temple coming along???

It is all ready for casting, just need to try and find the time to get it painted and on the site, school holidays = very little free time…

Participant

Apart from Copplestone, what figures would these match up with?

I’m thinking of trying out the Crom rules but need some minions!

They look really great btw.

Jim

Keymaster

Apart from Copplestone, what figures would these match up with? I’m thinking of trying out the Crom rules but need some minions! They look really great btw. Jim

I have used Xyston, Copplestone, Crom’s Anvil, Mirliton Miniatures and Magister Militum so far..
    They are not all the same size but they all seem to work, especially as the MM I use as civilians and they are smaller (15mm rather than 18mm) and the Copplestone Heroes are 18mm and bigger, which heroes should be!

😀

Participant

Thanks Mike,

I was thinking of using some of the Blue Moon 18mm figures. I think they would be a fair match.

Forged in Battle fit well – slightly different style to Copplestone but it’s a fantastic range, my favourite 15s. I’ve bought all sorts of packs from them, some as sci-fi peasants and some for my desert/antiquity fantasy project. Unfortunately they come in big, £11 packs though.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.