Home Forums Renaissance 1/72 Muscovites

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

This finishes off  the army bringing it up to 300 points on the DBR Russian Traditional list.

Streltsi:

Cossack Skirmishers:

'The time has come" The walrus said. "To talk of many things: Of shoes--and ships--and sealing-wax--Of cabbages--and kings--And why the sea is boiling hot--And whether pigs have wings."

Participant

Nice, I am quite charmed by 1/72. I like the facial detail of the troops, I know getting that is not easy to get right.

Participant

Thanks.  I prefer to try to give an impression of a face, it’s not worth the hassle on figures this size to do anything else and at normal viewing distance the detail disappears anyway.

'The time has come" The walrus said. "To talk of many things: Of shoes--and ships--and sealing-wax--Of cabbages--and kings--And why the sea is boiling hot--And whether pigs have wings."

Participant

A nice selection of figures George, thanks for sharing.

Participant

I like those a lot.

Participant

Thanks for the comments folks. I’ve got a soft spot for Russkis and the Muscovites are a definite favourite.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.