Home Forums Sci Fi 15mm Sci-Fi 5150 Platoon Leader

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi all, I just posted a short AAR of my first patrol with these rules on my blog. Take a look if you’re so inclined…

https://billstoywar.blogspot.com/2017/12/5150-platoon-leader-first-patrol.html

regards, Bill

Participant

Great AAR, tables and minis. I like the Prydians with white matching packs as well, they look superb! Never tried 5150 before either night have to give it a go!

Participant

Yet another THW rule set I have discovered this weekend. Going to need to investigate. How do they play solo? Does it feel random enough that you aren’t forcing one team to win?

I have 5150 but never heard of the platoon leader version.

Participant

Thanks guys, I appreciate the kind words.

The Two Hour Warfames rules all play great solo. Most people who play them play solo. The only character you control is your “Star”. You don’t even have complete control of you squad\platoon and you have no control over your enemies.

Platoon Leader came out a little while ago. There are also other sets in the 5150 universe; Battalion Commander, Star Marine, Star Navy, Fighter Command, Carrier Command  and the just released Hammer and Anvil. There are also RPG type supplements like Fringe Space.

I highly recommend these rules to anyone who plays solo.

regards, Bill

Thanks Bill, I’ll take a look.

Cheers

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.