Home Forums Sci Fi 6mm Sci-Fi Big Stompy Robots

This topic contains 48 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Alexander Wasberg 6 days, 1 hour ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author

greg954
    Participant

Nice, I like the two tone blue and white. Given me food for thought, since I have started my stompy collection 🙂

Alexander Wasberg
    Participant

I can’t take credit for the idea, since it’s been around for over 20 years, but cheers anyway 🙂 It is a nice color scheme either way!

I’d love to see some of your mechs when you feel they are ready to be shown off!

Mr. Average
    Participant

Those are seriously sessy mechs, man.  So much so that it’s making me feel really enthused about not only my 3mm scale Vanguard 40K titans, but my mecha game projects in general!  Are these all for Horizon Wars?  Have you considered any other game systems for them?

Alexander Wasberg
    Participant

Thanks Mr. Average! I look forward to seeing all your titans for the 3mm 40K, it’s coming along great IMHO.

They might all feature in Horizon Wars, but the Battlemechs will be used for Alpha Strike as soon as I manage some more mechs. I’m looking at ways to use Starport Scum or other more rpg-focused rules for a more character driven set of mecha games with a few or even a single protagonist.

greg954
    Participant

I can’t take credit for the idea, since it’s been around for over 20 years, but cheers anyway 🙂 It is a nice color scheme either way! I’d love to see some of your mechs when you feel they are ready to be shown off!

Well I haven’t ordered any Mecha Front yet. But I think I definitely will. The two Hawk WG walkers I have are the start and I will but adding a few more from their range. Also I’ve got some 6mm merc walkers from Brigade and looking to add a few of their 15mm range walkers with it. I’m quite interested how the two will scale up together. The 6mm being light scout and the 15mm being the heavy stuff.

So yeah, I will be on to my big stompy robots project soon. Furthermore while I’m on here waffling away. I’m looking at Startport Scum. Just downloaded it and started reading through. Might incorporate it into some sort of mech game or something.

Alexander Wasberg
    Participant

I think that your mechs will be great, the ones you’ve shown certainly are!

Starport Scum is great, I’ve been tinkering with using it for mech combat as well..

Stroezie
    Stroezie
    Participant

Starport Scum is great, I’ve been tinkering with using it for mech combat as well..

Ooooh! Now I’m really looking forward to your  next Starport Scum campaign

If you like 6mm scifi check out http://planetares6.blogspot.be/?m=0

greg954
    Participant

Got my mitts on some Mecha Front!

So will be watching eagerly for any new developments on the Startport Scum/big stompy robot front.

Alexander Wasberg
    Participant

Nice, looking forward to seeing them!

More stomping will be forthcoming, still working out the details and assigning mechs though, so it might be another while!

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.