Home Forums Sci Fi 6mm Sci-Fi Classic Battletech Infantry Question

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi Folks – does this stuff scale well with 6mm? http://www.ralparthaeurope.co.uk/shop/battletech-c-1/miniatures-c-1_3/infantry-battle-armour-c-1_3_9/

Looks like the infantry might be quite small but the battle armour good – can anyone confirm?

Participant

They are consistently referred to as 6mm figures.  Can’t say how the ones at that store scale with other ranges though.  However, not all species would be the same height.  Battletech was originally from FASA.   The figures I have from FASA are from the older battletech/MechWarrior line and are a bit taller than the other 6mm figures I have from Ground Zero Games and other manufacturers.

Participant

My recollection is that the CBT Infantry skew slightly small in comparison to current 6mm sci fi our there. On the plus side, Vanguard, Khurasan, Microworld and Angel Barracks make excellent go-with-anything infantry packs that would suit the purpose.

Infantry stands in CBT are technically platoons of 21-28 men, too, so it’s all representative anyway.

Cool – thanks all. I was more interested in the battle armour type minis than the actual infantry anyway, just wanted to make sure they wouldn’t end up smaller than infantry. Need to order some fantasy bits anyway, so I’ll pop some in.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.