Home Forums Modern CWC 1/300

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Been getting into a little Cold War Commander.

Here’s a little 3000 point battlegroup for the West Germans:

Germans

CO, HQ, FAO, FAC, Luchs, infantry in M113s, Leopard 2A1s, Jaguars and an M109 battery. Just waiting on a Gepard.

Of course no NATO force would be complete without a Russian horde… so here it is:

Russians

BMP company, 2 x BTR companies, tank companies (T-64) and a whole mix of support (recce, anti tank, anti aircraft, supply, engineering). At the back, the air assault and para companies to seize those objectives. Of course they wouldn’t all be used in one game… probably. But plenty to mix and match.

I will have a slightly smaller version of this (Soviet Cat 2, T-72s, BTRs and BMP-1s with support) for sale shortly, based and painted as this, if anyone is interested.

QRF Models Limited
    www.quickreactionforce.co.uk

Participant

Those look great, hope to see them in a batrep soon.  I’ve always been a fan of the “x”-Commander series; I haven’t played in awhile, but I’m still working on 6mm NATO and WarPac myself.

V/R,
    Jack

Participant

you should both come up to Grimsby on Sept 23/24 for the CWC Landjut Campaign – the 1989 Soviet Invasion of Denmark

Myself and Mark Fry are travelling up from Bristol / Stroud by train on the Friday and coming back Sunday evening

Various links to the campaign so far

Link

Link

Scenery

Participant

Wicked looking table Alan!!

QRF Models Limited
    www.quickreactionforce.co.uk

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.