Home Forums Fantasy General Fantasy The Legends of Crom's Anvil

This topic contains 132 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by Mike Mike 1 week ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 121 through 133 (of 133 total)
  • Author
    Angel Barracks
    Angel Barracks

A dial thing may work, for now until I settle on the perfect markers I am using these skull beads I got from ebay for next to nothing.

The bone look of the skulls (actually plastic) goes with the bone look of my dice (actually bone)

OldBen1
    OldBen1
    Participant

Those are perfect!

Gone Fishing
    Participant

Where did you find those plastic skull markers? Love ’em!

Angel Barracks
    Angel Barracks

eBay Day of The Dead plastic beads.
    Cheap as anything.

kyoteblue
    kyoteblue
    Participant

How cool is that!

Gone Fishing
    Participant

Thank you, Michael. Tucking this away…

KevinE
    KevinE
    Participant

She spends another AV to attack the first bandit, he spends 1 AV to defend. Eydis rolls 10 and the bandits rolls 2… The bandit loses and takes a point of damage.  

What happens if the attacker and defender both roll the same score? For example, if the bandit above rolled double 5 (instead of double 1) so both he and Eydis rolled 10, would they both hit or would they both miss?

Thanks,

Kevin

Angel Barracks
    Angel Barracks

Highest wins and causes damage.
    So in the case of no highest, no damage.
    This gives the advantage to those with higher vitality as they can try again/keep going compared to those with low vitality who may be exhausted at the endless dodging and parrying.

KevinE
    KevinE
    Participant

Thank you.

OldBen1
    OldBen1
    Participant

Your cards remind me of those playmats for card games like Magic.  Great idea.

Angel Barracks
    Angel Barracks

Whilst I wait for my wolf teeth to arrive to use as Available Vitality markers for the Heroes, I ordered some coins for the Villains as I thought money would better reflect their source of energy….

These are Feng Shui coins and can be found online in many places, very very cheap, but they do come with a loop/hook that needs to be cut off.

OldBen1
    OldBen1
    Participant

I really like cards, not sure why but the visual helps manage the game.  I’ve been looking at another set of rules and they have a lot of info to remember.  Maybe too much.  I think the coins add some flavor as well.

Mike
    Mike
    Keymaster

I really like cards, not sure why but the visual helps manage the game.

Thanks, I used them in my previous rules and they really helped with info and the look of the game there too.

Viewing 13 posts - 121 through 133 (of 133 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.