Home Forums Nordic Weasel Games General FiveCore 3rd Edition queston(s)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Just a quick couple of questions about some of the rules:

On p.17 it mentions that “Dashing figures may not engage in any combat actions, including intiative a Brawl…” and on p.27 “Figures may Dash into a brawl…”

Just to clarify – a figure dashing may not initiate a brawl, but can dash to join in with one?

and

how does one award a level to a character?

I think that is all I have in the way of questions for the moment, which is rather good, as most other rules have me asking a lot of questions (or reading FAQ due to other people’s questions).

Participant

Cheers mate!
    A lot of the work for the 3rd edition was to try and phrase things as clearly as possible, but a few things always slip.

On dashing, the intent is that you can dash to reach brawling combat, I’ll clarify page 17.

In a typical campaign, after each fight, one guy of choice levels up. Some campaign events can make it happen to additional figures.

Participant

Thanks… re the levels, I actually remember reading that part in the rule book, but seemed to have forgotten it when I was going over the rules again last night.

And nice work on updating the rules already… notification in my email from wargames vault. Excellent customer service!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.