Home Forums Modern Flashpoint Minis 15mm Modern US Army Rangers

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

All,

Another modern set, more Flashpoint Minis, but this time from the modern range, some US Rangers I picked up from Mark at Scale Creep. I didn’t really need these figures, but Mark had them on sale, I’m a fan of Jimmi’s figures, and I just couldn’t help myself ๐Ÿ˜‰

The whole force, 12 guys in the pack. As I didn’t need them, I didn’t really know what to do with them. They’re made for Somalia in 1993, but I’ve got plenty of guys in desert uniforms. Regarding temperate, I now find myself with only modern USMC in MARPAT, so I decided to do these guys up in 90s Woodland Camo with grassy bases.

You know I’m a sucker for grenadiers ๐Ÿ˜‰ To see more pics, please check the blog at:
    http://blackhawkhet.blogspot.com/2017/02/flashpoint-minis-15mm-modern-us-army.html

That’s it for now. I’ve got a few more small forces I’ve finished up recently to post, so keep your eyes open, to include these guys’ opponents, Flashpoint Minis’ Somalis.

V/R,
    Jack

Participant

Great looking figures and paint jobs.

Participant

Thanks John.ย  They are pretty cool, but I’ll always wish I could have gotten more of those QRF dudes…

V/R,
    Jack

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.