Home Forums General Trading Post FOR SALE – Revell 1/50 Viking Longship kit

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant

An unmade, still boxed Revell 1/50th Viking Longship model kit looking to sail to a new home …

https://www.revell.de/en/products/model-building/ships/sailing-ships/id/05403.html

£10 + p&p (will be estimated when destiniation known!)

Participant

Hi,

Just seen this and wondered if it is still for sale, as a friend might be interested (he has a SAGA Viking faction).

I notice that you belong to the Wessex club based in Winchester – I belong to the Southampton one!  However, I live in Haslemere, so perhaps we could meet up and exchange should a sale result, rather than trust snail mail?

Brendan

Participant

And if that falls through, I’m very interested ….

--An occasional wargames blog: http://aleadodyssey.blogspot.co.uk/ --

Participant

It is still available guys and needs someone to appreciate it!

I’ll be at Vanquish on the 27th if you can make it Brendan?

Doug, thanks for the interest & I’ll update here with progress

(And as I linked to a product page in the OP, I’ll get some pics of the actual box & contents on this thread)</p>

Participant

Sorry, Vanquish is a bit out of the way for me – and I’m at Partizan for this weekend.  Where are you based and how often do you get over to Winchester?

Participant

Mr Nash – Sorry, but my mate has come back and informed me that he already has the Revell 1/50th Viking longship.  The confusion was the result of a fire at his house last year, which required him to box everything up and put it into storage whilst his house was repaired and redecorated – and he has just unpacked it from a box containing most of his 15mm Napoleonics collection.

Still, at least bumping the thread back up to the top has alerted someone else to its existence.  Over to you, Doug……

Participant

Thanks Brendan, I do appreciate the bump!

Doug, do you still want the kit?

Participant

This kit is still available …

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.