Home Forums Sci Fi 6mm Sci-Fi Fringeward bound

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I’m fringeward bound again, with a new crew no less:

Having read a fair bit of space opera as of late and following the exellent The Genesis Findings on TWW (Link), I started thinking about assembling a new crew of my own. Their ship is still in the construction yard, but the 2 principal members , along with some additional characters are all painted up:

The whole bunch, in no particular order of importance.

The yet unnamed captain on the left, with his AI partner in a mobile unit on the right. These two are the crew of the spaceship being constucted, ready to try and make it one the fringe.

Many good stories usually have someone provide a mission or job to our intrepid heroes to venture on, and the lady on the right is just that someone. To the left of her is a bodyguard, a wise precaution in an frequently unwise (and dangerous) galaxy.

Last of the characters prepared for now is these three. A warrior in an unfamiliar armor, a seemingly normal woman in a dress and what is presumably a person in survival gear, including a gasmask. What do they have in common, and where their paths cross, who can say?

As soon as the ship makes it out of the yard, the missadventures are sure to follow!

Participant

Looking forward to it Alexander.  Your blog is one I always look forward to seeing an update on – keep up the good work!

Participant

Looks like a darn good start to me!  I too have a couple of 6mm scale ships on the slips (a pair of merchants, a pirate/raider, and a patrolship) but progress has been slow.

What all are you going to use for rules?  Just Fringe?

"I saw this in a cartoon once, but I'm pretty sure I can do it..."

Participant

Cheers guys 🙂

@darkest-star-games
    : I’d love to see what you’ve come up with when they are all ready!

I was thinking Starport Scum, it’s one of my absolute favorites, but I have been wanting to try the new five parsecs as well.. I guess I’ll have to decide before I finish up the ship..

Participant

These look amazing and I cannot wait for an update. Your narratives always have me on the edge of my seat.

Participant

Me too, I second what Thuseld said. I’m particularly interested in what you are going to do with the spaceship.

Participant

Cool!!!

Just bought Starport Scum, and 5parsecs gangs too for that matter.

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with this time.

Cheers,

Stroezie.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.