Home Forums General General How To Buy

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    So, before I add new pages and products, what are your thoughts on the current way you buy products from Crom’s Anvil?

Neat or Needless?

Participant

I like it, I think it looks nice and its fun to “go and explore” if you will.

My only reservation would be in the future, if the range keeps expanding, some people might find it difficult/annoying to have to go hunt for a specific piece of terrain.

Not me, but some people.

My only reservation would be in the future, if the range keeps expanding, some people might find it difficult/annoying to have to go hunt for a specific piece of terrain.

It was this that made me question it.
    I will shortly be adding some scatter terrain, things that rest against a building’s wall, and will they know they can buy it?

Participant

I can see that reservation but I confess the reminder of clicking on items in an armoury to choose weapons for a very old 101st Airborne game made me smile and made me enthusiastic (unfortunately I have no need for 15mm desert buildings currently – but I can feel excuse coming on!). I like the exploring effect but I guess if you expand a lot things could get confusing.

At present, I would definitely err on the side of Neat!

Participant

I would agree that the ‘Exploration’ idea is pretty cool – it’s very nice to be able to see the range as a whole in situ as well – can easily compare the footprint/proportions of the various items in the panoramic view, including alongside some figures, so a definite plus…..

Longer term, with a much expanded range? – probably going to have to go a more traditional listings/categories page, plus a news on to spotlight new products….. Although if possible, I’d keep the pictorial exploration view for maybe the buildings alone?

Okey pokey then.
    I have released a new range/page and kept the clicky format.

Cheers ears!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.