Home Forums Sci Fi 15mm Sci-Fi Jumping in the pool

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  James Manto 2 days, 17 hours ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

James Manto
    Participant

Ok after a few years of circling I’ve taken the plunge.

RAFM is having a 40% off sale so ordered a few things from their limited 15mm range to get started. So I can at least have cops and smugglers shooting it out.

Also collecting interesting bits of junk from work to make terrain.

Tim
    Tim
    Participant

But what about the pool? 🙂

kyoteblue
    kyoteblue
    Participant

Let us know what you are doing.

Don Glewwe
    Don Glewwe
    Participant

But what about the pool? 🙂

I’m just hoping he remembered to pinch his nose.*

*that’s how vehicles sneak in

http://www.glewwe-castle.com/brawl-factory/

James Manto
    Participant

Well my plans are The Expanse meets Firefly. Plans to do a modular system of rooms and halls for a colony in an asteroid or moon.

Plus some guys in space suits for things on the surface.

And I didn’t pinch  my nose. 2x Imp APCs (for maybe things on colony world with atmosphere) and 1x grav APC that I thought would make a great ships launch for action in the  landing/hanger bay.  But at 40% off why not?

Don Glewwe
    Don Glewwe
    Participant

And I didn’t pinch my nose. 2x Imp APCs (for maybe things on colony world with atmosphere) and 1x grav APC that I thought would make a great ships launch for action in the landing/hanger bay. But at 40% off why not?

One of us…one of us…  

http://www.glewwe-castle.com/brawl-factory/

Darkest Star Games
    Darkest Star Games
    Participant

Welcome to the collective!  Now all you need to do is hop onto the 15mm sci-fi gaming group on FB and your journey will really hit warp speed!

You plan sounds excellent!  GZG has some great space suited figures, both generic and faction based.

"I saw this in a cartoon once, but I'm pretty sure I can do it..."

James Manto
    Participant

Welcome to the collective! Now all you need to do is hop onto the 15mm sci-fi gaming group on FB and your journey will really hit warp speed! You plan sounds excellent! GZG has some great space suited figures, both generic and faction based.

Already there.

Just lurking until I have something to show.

And yeah, I’ve been staring at the GZG web store A LOT! The vac suits are cool. The  SWAT  team looks useful and the new NSL power armour Marines are going to make the list.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.