Home Forums General General Keep me busy this January

This topic contains 47 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Rod Robertson Rod Robertson 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    shelldrake
    shelldrake
    Participant

It’s ok, I don’t play any Nappy’s.

I wasn’t having a dig at you about playing the game… just mentioning that the figures are very useful

kyoteblue
    kyoteblue
    Participant

Oops sorry it was meant in jest.  I tried Nappy’s back in the mid 80’s but found that watching paint dry was more fun and productive. But every one should play and enjoy what they want.

shelldrake
    shelldrake
    Participant

That is the great thing about text – the intent sometimes doesn’t make it.

shelldrake
    shelldrake
    Participant

Well, I haven’t been too slack considering work, real life, failing eyesight and a shoulder injury.

I am getting closer to finishing my first Napoleonic unit, and if all goes well, I will have them done sometime this coming weekend.

The first unit is a British Line Flank Coy unit, and I have maybe done 1/3 of the Rifle unit painted up too.

Pictures will follow, as we all know that nothing happens if there aren’t photos.

kyoteblue
    kyoteblue
    Participant

Good for you, I like your Grey Aliens as well !!

shelldrake
    shelldrake
    Participant

Well, January is almost at an end, and the Wife returns this coming Friday morning (Australia time).

I am already cleaning up around the place, which includes doing a bit of mowing, and even using that machine that sucks dust up off the floor.

I didn’t play many games whilst she was away, but I did find my painting mojo again – I just need to keep the mojo going.

I would like to thank everyone that chipped in with a bit of encouragement and words of advice – it was most helpful and very welcome.

Infact, the encourage ment was so helpful I might create a new thread to keep it all going

kyoteblue
    kyoteblue
    Participant

Good for you and us !!

Rod Robertson
    Rod Robertson
    Participant

Shelldrake:

Well done on a very productive January. You’ve earned some game time in February I think! Set yourself a goal for some games in this shortest month of the year in order to escape the heat of summer and the demands of reality. Enjoy!

Cheers and good gaming.

Rod Robertson.

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.