Home Forums Medieval Lion Rampant first retinue

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I went down to Plymouth Association of Wargamers PAW this Sunday for a few hours (first time for several years), Al and Ken were playing “Lion Rampant” I was most taken by the rules they looked simple, fun and fast to play. So yesterday I bought a set on line and await the delivery with controlled excitement. Hopefully I will get some games in over the next few months, I have a 25mm medieval army all painted never gamed with so I am all ready to go.

Some photo’s of my first French retinue for Lion Rampant, figures are 25mm Hinchcliffe, Warrior, Irregular, Citadel, Lamming, Minifigs.

Multi base.

So I await the rules to arrive and have some games.

Participant

That’s a very nice looking retinue. 🙂

I’m eagerly awaiting the rules too, I need to do some rebasing while I wait.

Participant

Cheers for you kind comment Victoria, I am not going to re-base though I may freshen up the bases with a lighter dry brush, grass and flowers.

Participant

Some weel kent ‘faces’ in that lot.  Nice job, should be a colourful table.

'The time has come" The walrus said. "To talk of many things: Of shoes--and ships--and sealing-wax--Of cabbages--and kings--And why the sea is boiling hot--And whether pigs have wings."

Participant

Very nice and a good mix of figures too.

OB
    http://withob.blogspot.co.uk/

Participant

Cheers for all you kind comments, a 100+ figures completed for Lion Rampant, adding some flowers and some lighter grass on the bases.

Participant

I always appreciate a good looking medieval army. Thanks.

The tree of Life is self pruning.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.