Home Forums Fantasy General Fantasy Manufacturers of 28mm Halflings or Hobbits?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Many years ago, I came up with plans for a hobbit village, inspired by, but not truly Tolkien.  Though I made fairly extensive notes and sketches regarding the design, I never pursued the project, but every now and then, I get the to bug to work on this.  It just won’t go away.  At one time, I had a few GW Halflings as a start, but sold them off years ago, as I couldn’t get more to match them at the time.

Anyway, if I were to pursue my thriving little Halfling community, which manufacturers offer a line of halflings that might help fill a village?  Looking for stout little guys, cartoony is okay, but definitely sized for 28mm or a little larger.  For the most part, I’ve not kept up with the development of fantasy figures lines over the years, thus any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

irishserb

Participant

Try these but not really village types – http://bit.ly/2g9ovd2

Keymaster

The Black Hat ones look like the spears are separate.

If so great for conversions.

Instead of spears…

Tea cups. Pipes. Chicken legs. Tankards. Etc..

I will name Copplestone Castings, Westfalia Miniatures, RBJ Game Company, Turnkey Miniatures, Macrocosm and Scotia Grendel. All come with “buts”, but you’ll easily figure them out for yourself so I’ll spare you the dissertation.

Participant

The Battleforge do quite a few Halflings:

http://www.thebattleforge.co.uk/

Foundry also make some Halflings, via their Warmonger website:

Halflings

Participant

Many thanks guys!  Had no idea that there was so much available. This is awesome.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.