Home Forums Sci Fi 6mm Sci-Fi Micromunda / Urban War Clau Tactics Nano.

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Participant

It is insane how talented people here are at making terrain. This blows me away. I wish I had the space for this.

Participant

This looks even better now Stroezie! A fully kitted-out underhive/sump canals 🙂

All the little details just add so much character and a feeling of it being lived in, I really hope to see your gangers fighting it out down there soon!

Participant

Well I just need to make some measuring sticks and some templates and stat out my gangs and we should be ready to go so it should be soon.

I’m actually thinking of just recording everything on video this time so I can rewatch it and maybe do an AAR that way.

Just have to figure out a camera/phone setup that lets me film the whole board without interfering play to much.

Participant

I made some templates , a range stick and some counters, If all goes well I’ll be able to get my first game in somewhere next week 

I decided to mount the templates on sticks so my fat fingers would be out of the way when looking to see which figures are under the template, at 6mm it gets a bit fiddely some times:p. As an added bonus they can also be used as close range range sticks.

Cheers,
    Stroezie.

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.