Home Forums General Books and Magazines Miniature Wargames 419

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Yes, it’s that time again: what goodies do we have lined up for you then?

Cover
    There is the Victorio Campaign: part one of a guide to the Apache Wars in the Old West from 1870 to 1876 by Robert Watt. This time it’s the Chiricahua and Mescalero Apaches; Renegades and the 9th and 10th U.S. Cavalry.

Victorio

Hell by Daylight: A set of rules for 20th Century Skirmish gaming by Jim Webster. This time it’s AFVs and artillery! (Part 2 of 4)

Hell by Daylight

Zululand: this is the a scenario (with the history behind it) for use with either Victorian Steel or Black Powder rules.

Zululand

Zombski!! The creation – and the rules – to fight a modern show stopping Zombie game set in Chechnya.

Zombski

Wargames by email: In his regular Send Three and Fourpence column, Conrad Kinch offers advice on running a long-distance campaign over the web with three examples: Stukas over Sodor; Once upon a time in the Peninsula; and Afghan Retreat.

Command Decision: A French Indian wars poser by Jon Sutherland.

French Indian Wars

Wargames Widow: Diane Sutherland takes us through the process of building redoubts. Many, many of them!

In Lakeside Property I examine pond life… and gives hints on building lakes for the wargames table.

Lakeside Panther

For reviews we have Fantasy Facts: The usual sensor sweep of the latest news in F&SF gaming with releases from Darkest Star; Osprey; Titan; Daemonscape; Crooked Dice; Osprey; Darkest Star and Brigade; Forward Observer with (mostly) historical Battlefront, Victrix, Butler’s 3D, North Star, Deep Cut and Stoessi’s Heroes. Finally we have Recce for eleven book reviews. And the free Club Directory!

Make a purchase here

Enjoy!

John Treadaway

www.hammers-slammers.com
    http://www.hammers-slammers.com

"They don't have to like us, snake, they just have t' make the payment schedule" Lt Cooter - Hammer's Slammers
    Participant

Received it today in my mailbox, looking forward to reading it.

I am still waiting for issue 418 though – I contacted the helpdesk and they will send me a replacement issue 😉

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.