Home Forums Ambush Alley Games Ambush Z Moral checks?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I can’t find the results for moral tests on WC’s and Headhunters.  The book says to consult the appropriate rules below to determine the results of the test, but then skips straight to Professional Morale Checks.  Am I missing something?

Participant

Hi,
    Sorry it’s been so long for a reply.

WC’s and headhunters are explained on pages 7 and 8 of the rules and have a moral of D6 (sometimes D8 for headhunters).
    As noted on p7 and 8 WC’s flee from zombies, although not clear in the rules I always assume that WC’s will always move to cover if fired upon closest if moral role made – IE more successes than failures in the group, or closest in the direction of the result of the scatter role on p7 as panic makes you do the strangest things. You could even go as far as to role individual moral and cause the group to scatter which is more realistic in my mind?
    Headhunters as noted on page 8 operate like other military units but with lower moral dice, so you follow the moral rules for professionals on page 39 of the rules.

Hope this helps,

Jim

Participant

Thanks for the assist, Jim!

Shawn Carpenter
    [email protected]
    www.ambushalleygames.net

Participant

Not a problem. I had been playing a few games last week so had the rules to hand.
    always happy to assist.

Jim

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.