Home Forums Horse and Musket Napoleonic Painting and playing the Perry TravelBattle

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Painting and using the Perry TravelBattle

Having painted my set, I have done a blog post that offers some observations on both painting and the rules.

http://battlefieldswarriors.blogspot.co.uk/2017/05/perry-travelbattle-painting-and-some.html

Participant

Very nice painting, the battlefield looks amazing the way you have done it. 🙂

It sort of has a video game look to it, if that makes any sense.

Participant

Very nicely done.  I agree with Victoria the battlefield looks great.

Participant

That’s looks absolutely fantastic, Norm!  I’m a sucker for ‘battlesets.’  I don’t know why, but there’s just something in my psyche that loves the idea of buying one box that has everything I need in it.  I certainly don’t need this, but you’ve made it look awful tempting, thanks for posting.

V/R,
    Jack

Participant

Cheers for an interesting and informative post Norm.

Participant

I suspect the dread hand of Autocorrect is responsible, but the follwing sentence left me strangely baffled:

“Much is made of this being a travel game, especially from those that cuticles the purpose.”

¿Que?

All the best,

John.

Participant

Thanks all, I think the high ground has particularly been handled well by the sculptors, functional, yet aesthetically good – (not all hills are made equal, even on 2D boardgame maps!). The texture on the board also seems just right and is very painter friendly.

John, thanks for the spot – yes autocorrect assassinated what was no doubt a beautifully constructed description, but now is beyond my memory, but I think I was essentially referring those ‘critical’ of its intended purpose – so I have settled for that 🙂

Participant

Great job. It really improves the look of the game.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.