Home Forums Horse and Musket General Horse and Musket Sebastopol, Sadowa and Sedan.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Spectator

Hello everyone,

Please, is there anyone who could put me in touch with Mr. T. J. Halsall, Mr. J.G.Kew or Mr. A.M.Roth ?

These are the authors of the (sublime) rule for wargames for the 19th.Century Warfare entitled Sebastopol, Sadowa and Sedan.

thank you in advance

Paskal

Participant

Don’t know if this works but Trevor is supposedly contactable via the address on this page:

warlordrules

Spectator

Thank you Guy, that says something to me I think I’ve already esteemed these addresses, [email protected] and [email protected] but I’ll start again…

Spectator

There it’s done I wrote to the Dr Trevor Halsall and Mr.Richard Harper.

Spectator

Still no news from Mr. T. J. Halsall, Mr. J.G.Kew , Mr. A.M.Roth or Mr.Richard Harper, they never go to this forum or they do not know it ?

Spectator

Good now if there are any of you who know where I can buy or who can sell me: :

Rules for Wargames: Sebastopol, Sadowa & Sedan – 19th Century Warfare by T.J. Halsall, J.G. Kew & A.M. Roth (Published by Newbury rules)
    and
    ARMY LISTS for 19th Century Warfare (1830-1890) by T.J. Halsall ( Also Published by Newbury rules).

Please, indicate me where or indicate me your e-mail address on this topic  and I will contact you, thank you.

Participant

Found this on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Rules-Wargames-Sebastopol-Century-Warfare/dp/B00RW5S1VQ

It's never too late to have a happy childhood

Spectator

Thank you, I’ve seen this for a long time, far too expensive for what it is.

Moreover, it has been a long time since this announcement exists.

Participant

$80!!!!

I might have the army lists knocking around somewhere

I threw the rules away many years ago along with all the other Newbury rulesets I had

Spectator

I am also looking for two very old rules from ACTIVE SERVICE PRESS please see my topic ACTIVE SERVICE PRESS on this forum for that.

Thank you.

Participant

ARMY LISTS for 19th Century Warfare (1830-1890) by T.J. Halsall ( Also Published by Newbury rules). Please, indicate me where or indicate me your e-mail address on this topic and I will contact you, thank you.

Are you still looking for the army lists?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.