Home Forums General Clubs Society of Twentieth Century Wargamers

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

The Society of Twentieth Century Wargamers was set up back in the late 1980s to promote 20th century wargaming. Membership is through subscription to The Journal, and many wargames companies offer discounts to members.

You may have noticed in the news section that the society is now offering a PDF subscription, as well as the traditional paper option. The PDF subscription is substantially cheaper (especially if you don’t live in the UK).

Our website is at http://www.sotcw.co.uk and we have a forum at forum.sotcw.co.uk.

Military history author

Interesting, I have often wondered about the SOTCW mag, but have never plumped for it.
    This makes it more tempting.
    However I am not sure about subscribing until I can see one, being the tight so and so that I am you see.

Is there a few page, free sample we can review online to help us decide if we should take the plunge?

Participant

I have the WWI compendium that you can have a look at on Monday Michael.

Participant

Is there a few page, free sample we can review online to help us decide if we should take the plunge?

We’ve created a free sample issue. It’s about half the size of a normal issue, and is free on Wargame Vault.

Military history author

:O How ace is that.
    Downloading now.

Many Thanks.

Participant

Now with a new website:

https://forum.sotcw.co.uk (same address, different forum)

www.olivercromwell.org; www.battlefieldstrust.com
    6mm wargames group: [email protected]; 2mm wargames group: [email protected]

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.