Home Forums Sci Fi 6mm Sci-Fi Space Hulk Nano(+minis complete)

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Painted up some genestealer cultists

I also ordered the sisterhood command pack from Vanguard yesterday so I should have all my terminator/Heavy Battle Nun figures completed soon.

I ran into a little snag for the production of the tiles for the expantions.
    Apparently I used up my last sheet of really fine needlework canvas to make the base set and the store where I bought it has gone belly up so I’ll have to do some hunting around the internets for the correct size of granny grating.(any and all tips on this are welcome)

Cheers,
    Stroezie

Participant

Very cool!  Sorry to hear about the tile raw material.  I’ve had that sort of thing happen too.

"I saw this in a cartoon once, but I'm pretty sure I can do it..."

Participant

Very nice cultists!

is the leader with the staff a custom build, or just a standard mini?

Participant

Completely standard, from the legion command pack, sadly there was only one of him in there

Participant

And here are the final two sister of battle figures, the captain and psycher (librarian analogue)

Now I can finally get a game on. 😀

Keymaster

Apparently I used up my last sheet of really fine needlework canvas to make the base set and the store where I bought it has gone belly up so I’ll have to do some hunting around the internets for the correct size of granny grating.(any and all tips on this are welcome)

If you have one piece you can post me, I can match it up it my local store?
    (probably, they have quite a range)

Participant

Exellent job on completing the sisters, the winged captain is really nice!

Now we get to see them fighting the foul Xeno I presume? “Suffer not the alien to live” and so forth 😉

Participant

Stroezie, you are a god among men!  Well done!

It could be that the purpose of your life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.