Home Forums General Conventions and Shows Wargmers / Modellers & Military Enthusiasts Table Top Sale

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Peter Day 1 day, 2 hours ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Peter Day
    Participant

Sunday October 7th 2018 –  Sees me run another one of my Table Top Sales days. These are free to attend as a buyer/ customer.  If you wish to sell you need to pre- arrange a table top space with me, yes there is a small charge to help cover cost of hiring hall (£8.00 per table) (via email to [email protected]). There is free parking in the various car parks near the Scout Hut and on the roads outside (please park safely and considerately). You’ll find more details on the events section of this fine website or simply email for more information. We currently have two small traders (Sword & Scabbard Books / Terrain / On Target Markers and Lazer Line Designs (formerly Hurlbat)), although we seek mainly clubs / individuals wishing to sell items at bargain prices!!

cmnash
    Participant

Peter Day
    Participant

Hi sorry forgot to add that bit…it takes place in Hitchin, Herts, UK.  See this very websites ‘Events page’  for the information. But like I say if you really need more information just send email to [email protected]

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.