UK Games Expo 2016
We will be attending UK Games Expo again this year, it would be great to see you there. However, we will probably NOT be taking many miniatures this year, so if you want anything please contact me prior to the event so I can bring it along.
What we will however be bringing along Have At Thee and our new game, Table Tantrums, which is currently available for pre-order.
What is UK Games Expo?
UK Games Expo aims to be the premier event in the UK where all aspects of the gaming hobby are represented under one roof:
- Card Games
- Role-playing Games
- Miniature Games
- Family games
The goal is to create a fun event which will appeal to families and the general public as well as the enthusiast. You arrive, you wander around the trade stands, try out any games you wish, sit in on the seminars or join in with the tournaments These are the main elements:
- Tournaments and Championships in the most popular game systems
- Newest games and releases on show AND PLAYABLE
- Large trade fair
- Family Zone - lots for the kids to do
- Authors and artists
- Participation and Demonstration Games - No need to know the rules or book in advance -JUST WALK UP AND ASK TO JOIN IN!
- Costumed Groups
- Seminars and Talks
- Space for Open Gaming and Roleplaying Games
- Game Ambassadors in blue shirts - if you are new, on your own or just lost ask them and they will help.
On Thursday evening from 7pm we will provide some space for Open Gaming. Bring your own games. There is no trade opening on Thursday.
Show open 10.00 until the midnight for Roleplaying sessions.
Trade Halls Opening: Press Preview 9.00 till 11.00 . General opening 11.00 to 5pm.
Open Gaming from 11am until very late.
Show open 9.30 until the small hours for Open Gaming and Roleplaying sessions.
Trade Halls Opening: 9.30 to 5pm
Show open 9.30 until 7pm for Open Gaming and Roleplaying sessions.
Trade Halls Opening: 9.30 to 4pm
TAKEN FROM NEWSLETTER