30/09/2019 at 00:53 #123452
Hi guys! Thanks for watching the video. I’ll try to answer some of your questions.
- Yes, the Plot Points in Pulp Alley may be thought of as the “objectives”.
- When you attempt to pass/capture/complete a plot point, then the difficulty of the challenge is determined by the cards. So, when you hear me say, “Here’s the plot point…” and drop a card on the table, what I’m actually meaning is, “Here is the challenge that you must pass to complete this plot point.
- Yes, the natives represented the plot points for that particular scenario. Basically, it is a local tradition of the natives to harass and test the skills of the “strangers”.
- To be clear, nearly all the moves were actually measured. I simply edit most of it out to make the video shorter.
I hope that helps and answers some of the other questions as well.
- This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by DAVID PHIPPS.