Home Forums Sci Fi General Sci-Fi Game over Man, Game over! A Space Hulk AAR Reply To: Game over Man, Game over! A Space Hulk AAR

Tony S
Participant

If you hunt around on the internet, you might be able to find the 1st edition Space Hulk Bible.  It’s a collection of everything Space Hulk.  Imperial Guard, Necrons, Space Marines, Eldar, Tyranids.  About 120 pages worth.

Here’s an explanation from the author, from Boardgamegeek:

“When I put the SHB together, my aim was to condense all 1st edition rules into a single volume. It gathers the rules from the core game, Deathwing, Genestealer, Space Hulk Campaigns and various White Dwarf issues. Some edits were made but these were kept to a minimum. A few new diagrams and gameplay examples were added to better clarify some rules. I also included some unofficial rules for troops other than Space Marines. It was a mistake on my part not to better identify these as optional house rules. I also regret not dividing the weapons pages into official and unofficial sections. ”

I must have a later edition, as it adds Necrons, but everything else is first edition.    We’ve played a multiplayer game with all of the races involved years ago and had a great time!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Tony S.