Home Forums General PC and Console Gaming Stop that train. Reply To: Stop that train.

Arthur is one of the greatest Game characters. Had he been in a movie, there would be talk of Oscars. I’m not going to spoil how it goes with him.

I have an inkling. As this game is a modern classic already, there’s enough buzz about it that spoilers have become unavoidable. I expect the point will come pretty soon when people will be saying “You had your chance, if you didn’t want it spoiled, why didn’t you play it sooner?”.

I’ve yet to try online mode at all. From what I’ve heard, it was lackluster at first but they’ve been adding enough new content to it that it’s quite good now.

BTW, one thing I really enjoy about this game is the way it dispenses with accurate geography and history, so it can (im)properly treat the Old West as the “world of adventure” it has become in the public imagination. It reminds me of the fun parts of season 1 of Westworld that way. I want to do my Old West miniatures skirmish gaming project in the same vein. I may use the RDR2 gameworld as a basis for that, even. Ambarino, New Hanover, Lemoyne, West Elizabeth and New Austin are good names for fictional states/territories.