Home Forums General Game Design Sources for Historical Movement Rates Reply To: Sources for Historical Movement Rates

repiqueone
Participant

That’s all any of us do, is “work on it.”  I find that those who stay in the fray, keep up the good effort, and run the race as best they can-seem to deal with age, and for that matter adversity, much better than those who do not. Sounds to me as if you are doing that.

Intellectual activities, such as wargaming at its best, contribute mightily to our dealing with life, if for no other reasons than the problem solving nature of most games, and the human interaction.   The internet is a mixed bag in that regard, but my wargaming friends are bright, interesting, and great fun to be with.  Our monthly “big” game is a highlight.

Activities, whether reading, writing, running, gaming, or simply enjoying someone’s company whom you like are, along with a good supply of champagne and Scotch, the secret to a happy life.  I’m glad I stumbled upon you here. You always had something interesting to say.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by repiqueone.
  • This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by repiqueone.