Ok Troops, here is the line up:
- Just Jack
- Guy Farrish
- My Cousin Julie (who played in the last game)
- Her husband Shawn
- Their clever high school senior son Daniel
I am luckier than many in that I have a job I can work at from home with little disruption, but it also eats up valuable gaming time. So I think I will be able to handle 1 turn a week. Saturdays are my day I am setting aside for this.
Here is what I propose…
- On Saturday by noon EST, I will post everyone’s roles to the blog (and announce here as well): https://tinmanmatrixgames.blogspot.com/
- You will be directed to your faction’s briefing
- Some factions will have more that one player assigned, each of you can make your own argument every turn.
- After I assign the roles Saturday, We will use Sunday to answer any questions and you guys can turn in your first arguments (don’t worry, you cannot do it wrong!)
- After that the tempo will be: Turn in your argument by Sunday at Midnight EST, I will post results no later than Friday night EST, turn in the next turn’s arguments by Sunday, etc.
Take the time to check out the intro and the turns from last time to get a feel for what to expect, start here and read through the posts in sequence: https://tinmanmatrixgames.blogspot.com/2017/09/player-briefings.html