Home Forums General Blogs A different type of post on the blog Reply To: A different type of post on the blog

Brian Weathersby
Participant

Tony,

Sorry for the late reply.  I don’t normally put posts in this area of the site, and quite honestly, forgot to come back and check for a couple of days!  If you’re essential personnel, then please, PLEASE make sure you’re taking all the proper precautions for yourself and your family.

It sounds selfish, but I’m glad to hear that other people are having problems keeping new projects from popping up.  It’s good to know that it’s not just me! 😂   The itch for new projects could well be a reaction to the quarantine and restrictions.  I hadn’t thought about it that way; instead, I just put it down to the usual “Ooh, shiny!” tendency that all gamers seem to have.

I think you’re right about the cars, in that they would work really with Mad Max 1934.  They are, after all, completely period correct.  I also looked at those rules, but backed away from them.  I know that they are aimed more towards 28mm, but I’m guessing you can run it using whatever models you want.

It was always my plan to try and make the blog post titles music related.  In the rush of getting the blog stated, I sort of went away from that and used plain old descriptive titles.  Now that I’ve been in operation for a while, it was time to get back to my original intent.

I'm lucky to be here
With someone I like
Who maketh my spirit to shine
--Warren Zevon