Home Forums General General Arrrgrghhh!! Reply To: Arrrgrghhh!!

Muerto
Participant

… several manufacturers who have pretty much said outright ‘Can’t be bothered, you don’t like that, don’t buy from me, i really don’t care’ and I find that sort of refreshing. ‘The customer is always right’ can be taken far too far, and it’s a nice change to sometimes hear ‘I do this for my own reasons, if you don’t like that, tough luck. Bye’ 🙂

But then I wonder, just can’t be bothered taking photos, or can’t be bothered making good miniatures either? It goes back to the original question though: Do they not want sales? If they do it for their own reasons other than sales, then that’s fine I guess.

But really, do you want to buy:

Navy Models and Books
MT63 Chesapeake £24.00
(Historical blurb)

Black Cat Bases
Cat Servant with dueling pistols £2.00
He is 28mm to eye.

Old Glory Miniatures
Product ID: CD-200 M4 Sherman $27.00
15mm scale – 3 Tanks

Or do you want to buy:

Navy Models and Books
MT63 Chesapeake £24.00
(Historical blurb)
NM&B Chesapeake

Black Cat Bases
Cat Servant with dueling pistols £2.00
He is 28mm to eye.
bcb

Old Glory Miniatures
Product ID: CD-200 M4 Sherman $27.00
15mm scale – 3 Tanks
OG Sherman

Okay, as noted above the need for a Sherman photo is debatable, but I do like to look at the tracks.

Those are all pretty point-and-shoot, but I’m enthused by all 3 products now. I really don’t think the one man band argument cuts it – anyone who’s posted to the workbench thread has done photos like the above, and they suffice.

All 3 companies do have some other products with more careful photography, so you can have levels, too.