Home Forums WWII Calling War Panda, come in War Panda. Reply To: Calling War Panda, come in War Panda.

War Panda
Participant

@Tim”I find that whatever cookie might be using to say “Howdy Tim/War Panda” expires after a couple of weeks or so and I have to log back in again.”

My problem is when I come here I’m already logged in “Howdy Warpanda” message. I choose the WW2 tab. Select a topic (generally a thread with my callsign in it where I’m gang ambushed) and when I want to reply (“want to” is a loose term here) I’m told I need to log in. I go to back to the Home page and low and behold I need to log in. I log in. Go to WW2. Back to the thread. And same message telling me I need to log in.

Sometimes it works after 3 or 4 attempts. Usually after the 3rd I’m done. Sometimes I’m lucky enough to remain logged in, usually not.

@BlackJack “And don’t try and act like my bloviating isn’t the highlight of your day.”

No, but Blue starting threads with the exclusive intent of having a panda hunt does it for me every time

@Ivan the Terrible Commie “I love you guys.” Typical of an atheist commie, trying to start a fight.

@Crocodile Ancientee “Oh, and Panda you need get all the name of the animals right.  However, no-one says wallaroo unless discussing the rugby team.”

Hey now I know you’re not Australian 😉 The nick name for the rugby team is the WallaBIES not WallaROOS and these critters are real:

“The common wallaroo (<i>Macropus robustus</i> or wallaroo) is the best-known species. There are four subspecies of the common wallaroo: the eastern wallaroo and the euro, which are both widespread, and two of more restricted range, one from Barrow Island, the other from the Kimberley.”

See even some gezzer gave it a fancy Latin name so it has to be real!

Speaking of real. So my question to you Shaun (as if that’s your real name) who are you and where do you live. My guess is (and I’ve always had my suspicions) is that you and Jack Crack and one and the same individual.

My suspicions were finally confirmed when you wrote this ludicrous statement:  ” should be proud that you capitalised Marine.” Even with your caveman grammar this is a contemptible and disgusting notion.  Capitalized: “take the chance to gain advantage from” or “to provide (a company or industry) with capital.” Either way buddy hang your head in shame!

I’m not sure which disgusts me more: the thought of Jack pretending to be “Shaun Down Under” all this time or the fact that Jack actually plays Ancients (Yuck!). Jeez these revelations are just too much … I need to sit (or should that be shi…)

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by War Panda.

“The great Gaels of Ireland are the men that God made mad,
For all their wars are merry, and all their songs are sad.”