Home Forums WWII What do Goats, Coyotes, Pandas and Stonehenge Have In Common? Reply To: What do Goats, Coyotes, Pandas and Stonehenge Have In Common?

Rod Robertson
Participant

Etranger wrote:

“Harp? I fear for your sanity, Rod.”

Uh? Etranger, of course I’m insane, I’m posting on this thread! Thanks for your concern but that boat sailed long ago (to R’lyeh). Perhaps your coming over to the dark side and I don’t mean by drinking that sub-standard goat-bile they call Guinness Extra Stout (which is brewed for North American markets in London Ontario, Canada to my eternal shame!).

Al-Panda el Harb:

You know what they say – one man’s poison is another man’s mead! I do, however, have some difficulty understanding why a fellow who claims to be proudly Irish would endorse a beverage which is for all intents and purposes BLACK and TAN! Oh, and the proper way to pour a Guinness is straight into the toilet or garden bed – it is more efficient than pouring it into a glass and then yourself first.

As to the intellect of those who voluntarily imbibe this swill unfit for pigs, I offer this glimpse of a rare Irish MENSA meeting:

Cheers and sanity to you all.

Rod Robertson.