Home Forums Modern 6mm Western Europe game 2 on 2'x2' with Tankwreck! on blog Reply To: 6mm Western Europe game 2 on 2'x2' with Tankwreck! on blog

Shaun Travers
Participant

Thanks all.

Richard – I acquired the villages pre-done via ebay earlier this year and have been itching to put them on the table.

Norm, infantry move 3″ in the open and infantry small arms need a 6 or less to 5″ and a 2 or less at 5″-10″. BUT, if any firer (including infantry) is firing at infatnry up to 10″, there is a -2 modifier.  so infantry firing on infantry is effectively limited to 5″ at a 4 or less (there are other mods for cover, suppression etc).  Note that small arms may affect light vehicles so do have a chance against them at 5″-10″.  And for my game I converted inched to cm, so infantry combat was at close ranges all the time!

Count – very little chance of big table action.  i don’t have any space to set one up for a while, and if i did I would have to get my 20mm WW2 collection onto the table.  I do want to do 6mm on a larger table one day, but you may be waiting quite a few years!