The War Panda (and anyone else for that matter):
In all seriousness this is great stuff you have posted and it has caused me to resolve to get off my backside and order the four 28mm forces which I will start with. They will be:
- Late Dark Age Scots Army using Crusader Miniatures figures.
- Late Dark Age Medieval Irish Army using Crusader Miniature figures.
- Late Dark Age Viking Army using undetermined figures at this point – Wargames Foundry look good.
- Early Medieval North American Skraeling Army using CP and Footsore Miniatures.
My questions to you are three:
- Should I invest in 4 point or 6 point armies?
- What SAGA books/products are needed to play these armies and what products can I get away without buying?
- What kinds of terrain and landscape features do you recommend I look into making/ purchasing?
Thanks in advance for your counsel.
Cheers and good gaming.