Home Forums General General Welcome to the General Forum Reply To: Welcome to the General Forum

Natholeon
Participant

Hello everyone

Another wargamer from New Zealand here. I pop on on TMP and LAF from time to time as Natholeon, but mostly post my thoughts and doings on my blog.

http://natholeonsempires.blogspot.co.nz/

I’ve been gaming for plenty of years now, originally inspired by Charles Grant and Donald Featherstone to push my plastic Airfix and Esci figures around the table in a slightly more formal and mature way than I had been doing (I do still occasionally make ‘explodey’ sounds, though). I have a general interest in pretty much everything, but World War One, the Seventeenth Century and Republican Rome/the Hellenistic age are my pet periods.

I used to write my own rules, but it is so much easier to play games with other people with commercial sets that I spend most of my gaming time playing SAGA and Flames of War. Never being satisfied I do still like to experiment with and tweak these.

Great to see so many familiar names popping up over here, including some of the exiles from a certain other site. Thanks Mike and Sam for making this happen.

Cheers

Nate