Sorry Bandit, missed this. That would be explained by (at the moment) footnote 33:
Dniester Inspection color changed from purple on Nov. 27, 1804. The collar and cuff flap became d.green, piped red, and the cuffs solid red. The Dniester Inspection was reorganized at this time. The Siberia and Kherson Grenadiers were ordered to use the new Inspection colors with their old regimental facings, creating a duplication that was reconciled when they joined the Crimea Inspection. The Crimea Inspection reorganized by July 3, 1805, although the Garrison units had transferred by Feb. 26, 1804.