Continuing to be uncharacteristicly productive, I have finished up the second tile:
The idea is for the whole thing to be rather modular, so all the buildings can be moved around on this board, as well as the compound walls, they can be removed to remodel the piece as needed. (No photos of alt. setups right now, I just painted the things I needed for this initial one.)
I have started work on the 3rd board as well:
It’s also a residential one, but a slightly more up-scale one, for those lucky enough to live outside the shanty-town but not lucky enough to have their own estates.
With 3 locked down, there is only another 9 to go if I’m to make all 12. I have a few ideas, but we’ll see which ones makes the final grade..
See the entire thing on the blog: http://lasersandbroadswords.blogspot.se/2017/01/new-terrain-boards-project-no2-finished.html
http://lasersandbroadswords.blogspot.com My project blog