Home Forums Terrain and Scenery The project building a earth fort 28mm (Hammerhead show) Reply To: The project building a earth fort 28mm (Hammerhead show)

malc johnston
Participant

Update – so now i used the Daz clay again, this time against the wooden beams, i shaped a slope on each section of the wall so when i get round to the texture it should look like earth dirt

[/url]
imgurl[/url]

I then used the clay for where i think earth dirt would be on the planking

[/url]
hosting images[/url]

[/url]
image hosting free[/url]

Once i was happy with the clay, i allowed to dry and used a cheap ready mix interior filler, once dry i gave it a rub down with sandpaper, you only need a thin layer so no need to go overboard with this, i was going to use a knife to spread but the mix came with a plastic spreader, much better than a knife so use this.

[/url]
screenshot program

Outside walls, same way of doing things

[/url]
image hosting free[/url]

[/url]
image hosting[/url]

Never went over the clay slopes as it was already created

[/url]
image hosting above 5 mb[/url]

Black matt car spray £1 for poundland, i only used it for the wood planking no need to spray everywhere.

[/url]
adult image upload[/url]

I used PVA glue with a small brush and gave it a sand texture between the wicker sticks, again small details mean a lot.

[/url]
image sharing[/url]

Once the texture was dry i just push cocktail sticks i cut in half into the foam, once on place i gave the PVA glue touch.

[/url]
upload an image[/url]

[/url]
picture upload[/url]

Willyoupleasehelpmefixmykeyboard?Thespacebarisbroken!