Home Forums General Conventions and Shows Battleground 2017 – Sat 25th November Reply To: Battleground 2017 – Sat 25th November

Participant

Now that is how to publicise your show! Excellent, all the information you are likely to need in one place. I would have loved to go but circumstances precluded that ๐Ÿ™ I have not been for quite a few years unfortunately, I went to a couple of the early ones. Some other show organisers should take note and copy this great approach. I hope the show was a great success. Outstanding!!

Thanks for the reply, hopefully we’ll see you next year!

I took the train down from Edinburgh to the show and felt it was a trip well worth making. Some great games, lots of traders I wanted to do business with, busy but with enough room to move about and a chance to catch up with old friends and make a few new ones. All in all a great day out! Some pictures here, for those interested https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10155073607291398.1073741832.593771397&type=1&l=a5a6ad4cf0

Good to see you this weekend Mike!

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to almost 6000 products, including over 4200 products in 10mm, plus MDF bases, Vallejo paints, I-94 decals, Red Vectors MDF buildings, Raiden Miniatures, Militia Miniatures and much, much more!