As Im a member of a Wargames club, I get to play lots of games. Three standouts from last year?
1. Cold War in 54mm using Funny Little Wars. Nothing quite like half a dozen 1/48th T72s!
2. Some wonderful 15mm games of Simplicity in Practice.
3. I was rather pleased with my ‘3 Div on D Day’ mini campaign in 15m using Battlegroup.
For next year:
1. Inspired by all the Hex blitz stuff, I’ll aim to run a Megablitz game. Already designed a scenario.
2. More early WW1 with Op 14. I’ve sorted out a Marne scenario.
3. I’m working on a new set of Brigade level, hex based WW2 rules, so hopefully they will see the light of day.
"Mistakes in the initial deployment cannot be rectified" - Helmuth von Moltke