Home Forums General General What do you call "GW size" minis? Reply To: What do you call "GW size" minis?

Guy Farrish

Dunno – don’t do GW, so no real idea what their figures are like. That may sound snotty – it’s not meant to be, it’s just the GW has never had anything to do with my wargaming – I started before they existed.

I think I call what you are talking about 28mm – reluctantly – there were 30mm figures when I started out – Stadden for one, and very expensive – I bought 25mm Hinchliffe and Minifigs and that is how I really still think of them – I guess we have crept back up to 30mm+.