Home Forums General General Go with the flow? Reply To: Go with the flow?

#81132

As 75% of my large collection is 1/72 plastic figures (the other 25% is 20 mm metals), I think my position in the wargaming community is very far from any “flow”. Indeed, I think I reside in a stagnant backwater according to many gamers.

 

donald