Home Forums General General My New Project for 2018 Reply To: My New Project for 2018

Just Jack
Participant

All,

Well, still depressed about the @#$%ing Patriots, but the world keeps on turning, and I continue moving ahead with my Wolverines project. Now I’m on to working on camo for the vehicles, experimenting with Blue-Tack as a mask. I went to Wal-mart and bought their version of Blue Tack (couldn’t find actual Blue Tack anywhere, but reading on the internet told me the various brands are fairly interchangeable), brought it home, and got to work masking a couple of test tanks, one M-60A1 and one T-62. I primed them yesterday and let them sit over night before messing with the Blue Tack.

Here are my two test subjects, the T-62 at left and the M-60 at right. To see how it turned out, please check the blog at:
http://blackhawkhet.blogspot.com/2018/01/my-blue-tack-experiment.html

Vicki – YOUR ALIVE!!!  I am very happy to ‘see’ you, Mlle Dickson.  And stop it with all the ‘good guys from a different angle’ stuff, you’re starting to sound like Rod and John 😉

Rod – Now THAT is fascinating, more so than ever before.  And explains a lot! 😉  Sorry to hear about the broken wing, hope you get better soon.  I did that a couple years ago, ice skating, of all things.  I still feel it in my left elbow…  And you’re finally on to something: my boy will make big trouble for Moose and Squirrel!

John – Thanks man, and what’s the hold up with the M-14 armed Marines?  Did you end up ordering from Flashpoint, or Scale Creep, or did Darby hook you up?

V/R,
Jack