Home Forums Fantasy Burning Sands Crom’s Anvil – 15mm Fantasy Reply To: Crom’s Anvil – 15mm Fantasy

Gone Fishing
Participant

Hmmm. Mike H, would those Laran figures be too small to work with 15s, do you think. They are exactly what I was looking for in this scale. I’ll add my vote, for what it’s worth, that the walls should be without bases.

The Laran figures are what I’d describe as “true” 10mm scale rather than the 11-12mm that seems increasingly common. Given that most 15mm are nearer 18m these days I think the Laran figures would be dwarfed by 15s. Clearly the answer is to abandon 15mm altogether, come over to the side of the angels and do everything in 10mm scale 🙂 Black Gate … Copplestone … Pendraken … Polar Fox … Warmonger … go on! you know you want to!! 😀 😀 😀

I have to admit those evil warriors make it tempting. But then I wouldn’t be able to use AB’s excellent buildings and other offerings. This is a quandary, no question. (Of course, I already have a collection in 28mm, which makes things even stickier. Will check out some of those 10mm companies, though!

Oh, and shhhh! There seems to be some scale hostility brewing. Watch yourself!