I finished these nearly three weeks ago now, but a lost memory card and card reader kept them from being posted. I stuck with bone colors for the wrathbone and warm greys for the rocks. The windows and globe looking things were a CdA violet color that I had never tried out.
I’d also like to complete some Falcons for the upcoming <abbr title=”Northeast Epic Armageddon Tournament”>NEAT</abbr>, I still need to convert turrets so I just started on the bodies.
I worked on Rangers too, painting orange on these is a real pain. I think for the Guardians I’m going to have to airbrush the orange and carefully drybrush the bases.
I took one stand nearly to completion, the weapons and cloaks need to be finished still.