Home Forums General General So what do you call it? Reply To: So what do you call it?

Andreas Johansson

In Swedish, I usually say figurspel, lit. “figure games”. In English I usually say “miniatures wargaming” or some shortened variant like “minis games”.


ETA: Krigsspel “wargame(s)” usually means something played with cardboard counters on a map in Swedish; using it of miniatures games would strike me as odd.