Home Forums WWI 1/72 Albatross

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

In Turkish service:

https://cameronian-onlyagame.blogspot.com/2019/06/172-albatross-diii.html

'The time has come" The walrus said. "To talk of many things: Of shoes--and ships--and sealing-wax--Of cabbages--and kings--And why the sea is boiling hot--And whether pigs have wings."

Participant

Wire rigging?  Niiiiice!

"I saw this in a cartoon once, but I'm pretty sure I can do it..."

Participant

Cheers.  Fine diameter monofilament nylon fishing line.

'The time has come" The walrus said. "To talk of many things: Of shoes--and ships--and sealing-wax--Of cabbages--and kings--And why the sea is boiling hot--And whether pigs have wings."

Participant

Very nice. What rules are you using?

Participant

Thank you.  Original plan was for Too Fat Lardies’ ‘If the Lord Spares Us’. Now not sure.

Participant

I’ve enjoyed a couple games of ‘Fokker Fodder.’ I think they’re still available via a google search. Interesting that you’ve chosen Turkish insignai. I presume a Mesopotamian theater action?

Self taught, persistently behind the times, never up to date. AKA ~ jeff
    More verbosity: http://petiteguerre.blogspot.com/

Participant

Quite correct.  The model is a DIII which didn’t appear until 1918, so may be a bit late for some tastes; the kit was in my stash, so used it.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.